Breakwater Beach Holiday Bungalow is located just 50 meters from Sutton-on-Sea’s award-winning beach.
With an enclosed garden with an adjacent field / grassed area, the bungalow has a very quick and easy direct access to the blue flag and dog-friendly sandy beach and promenade of Sutton on Sea, which stretches for miles All dogs welcome free of charge.
The bungalow comes with two bedrooms – three sleeping areas, lounge/diner kitchen, bathroom, fully double glazed and centrally heated.
- Master bedroom with double bed, wardrobes, cupboards and storage. 22″ television and radiator.
- Second bedroom 1 single bunk bed with futon (sofa) below which easily converts to a double bed or acts as a second lounging area.
- Bathroom with shower and full-size bath, sink with storage and W.C. Radiator and slip-resistant flooring.
- Comfortable lounge with wall-mounted 32″ Smart TV with HD Freeview and DVD player with french doors opening to the garden with a seating area. A corner sofa that converts simply into a double bed for lounging and/or sleeping.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, 4 slice toaster, kettle, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery.
- There is an additional large fridge/freezer in the utility area.
- Kitchen/dining area with table and chairs with door opening onto fully enclosed private rear garden with garden furniture – have breakfast or a drink in the sun whilst listening to the sea.
- Secure storage facility large enough for prams, wheelchairs etc. Paved area running the full width of the bungalow.
- Ample free private off-road parking.
- Transport links including train, buses and even access to a road train and a beach train! Great for cyclists, walkers, anglers, dogs, children, senior generations, less mobile – everywhere is so flat.
No smoking is allowed within the property.
For more information on booking, please visit their website.